My oh my. What a busy little hamster I have been; and I certainly have things to be grateful for. Let's start with that:
1) I am grateful for the Eddie Bauer Expedition I was able to purchase Saturday in cash.
2) I am grateful to not have any car payments.
3) I am grateful for my support system which I have leaned heavily on during the past two weeks.
4) I am grateful for my second beautiful grandson born Friday. Both mother and baby are happy and healthy; my son-in-law is just over the moon!
5) For me...I am so, so grateful to have located my siblings, three of my brothers whom I haven't been in contact with in over 17 years. I am an aunt several times over! And my brothers miss and love me! They welcomed me with warm and loving hearts and encouraged me. Especially Mike. Mike and I have back to back birthdays...lol..his is the 30th and mine is the 1st.
What was so special about hearing from Mike is that he re-affirmed everything...about my past. I don't want to get in that...but to have a sibling say, Riccie, I was there, I feel tremendous guilt because I should have done something, etc, just undid me.
Of course I immediately wrote back to him and told him to stop it; I held nothing against him; never did and never will, and we both know who the real culprit is.
I am a very content person today. I have my expedition and I have re-established contact with my brothers. Now I've got to go to the DMV and take care of the formalities...but that's ok.
God is soooooo good. He works in His own time. And he is so Good.
Not my will but Thy will be done,
All my love