11 July 2012

Well I slid past the year mark of Mom's death. June 18th. I'm at peace but I do miss having a mom. Of course, I missed having a mom when she was here. But she did the best she could. It's weird but I can feel her around me sometimes. And my grandmother. It's like they're watching out for me. That's fine by me as I can use all the help I can get.
I recently reconnected with an old high school friend and it's been really interesting. She's got a wonderful sense of humor and seems well-grounded even though life has handed her crap after crap. I'm glad she found me although I wonder how. She's a great detective.
My writing is up and down. Scribblings mostly. Getting back into the habit of writing daily will help me a lot. I always say I will and then life gets in the way.
Well. Tonight is a start.

No comments:

Post a Comment